FAQ for job seekers
How to apply for a job
Some Talent.com jobs will prompt you to join our community of job seekers by creating a user account when you click apply. This application process separates our premium content from the rest of the job postings on our platform.
To access the application for premium jobs, follow these steps:
1. Click on the title of the job you'd like to apply for and view the job description to the right.
2. Click on the "Apply" button just below the job title.
3. Complete our user sign up form with all relevant information.
4. Start your application.
For other job applications, click apply and to complete your application on the redirected page with your resume or, in some cases, create your Talent Profile resume if you don't have yours ready!
Happy job hunting!
Click here to create an account on Talent.com.Was this article helpful?
How to reset my password
To reset your password, please:
1. Go to the login page on Talent.com and enter your email address.
2. Select the "Forgot Password" option and enter your email address in the space provided. You will receive a password reset notification email to your inbox.
3. Select the "Reset Password" button in the notification email. You will be redirected to a new page where you can create a new password. Submit your new password and continue your job search.
Helpful tip: Make your password memorable!Was this article helpful?
How to create a Talent.com account
If you want to create a new user account please follow these simple steps:
1. In the top right corner find the "Log in" button and click on the "Job seeker" option.
2. Select "Create account."
3. Fill the empty fields with your personal data.
4. Finish the process by clicking "Create account."
5. You will receive a verification code to your inbox. Enter your code on the website in the space provided to confirm your account.
Use your new account to take your job search to new levels by searching jobs, applying with a Talent Profile resume, and by tracking your favourite jobs and completed applications.Was this article helpful?
How to unsubscribe from Talent.com email alerts
To unsubscribe from email job alerts, follow these simple steps:
1. Go to the last email alert you received from Talent.com.
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the email.
3. Click on the "unsubscribe" link.
Your email will be removed from the alerts list and you will no longer receive job alerts but don't worry, you can re-subscribe at any time!Was this article helpful?
How to report an expired job
Sometimes errors make their way onto our websites, it's a constant battle! You can click on "Report this Job" at the bottom of the job posting and select "expired job" from the drop-down menu. Our team in charge will get to it as soon as possible.Was this article helpful?