We are here to help.
You asked, we answered. Whether job searching or managing your company profile, you can now browse commonly asked questions about Talent.com below.
Find the answers that you need
How to apply for a job
Some Talent.com jobs will prompt you to join our community of job seekers by creating a user account when you click apply. This application process separates our premium content from the rest of the job postings on our platform.
To access the application for premium jobs, follow these steps:
1. Click on the title of the job you'd like to apply for and view the job description to the right.
2. Click on the "Apply" button just below the job title.
3. Complete our user sign up form with all relevant information.
4. Start your application.
For other job applications, click apply and to complete your application on the redirected page with your resume or, in some cases, create your Talent Profile resume if you don't have yours ready!
Happy job hunting!
Click here to create an account on Talent.com.
How to reset my password
To reset your password, please:
1. Go to the login page on Talent.com and enter your email address.
2. Select the "Forgot Password" option and enter your email address in the space provided. You will receive a password reset notification email to your inbox.
3. Select the "Reset Password" button in the notification email. You will be redirected to a new page where you can create a new password. Submit your new password and continue your job search.
Helpful tip: Make your password memorable!
How to create an employer account on Talent.com
If you represent a company and would like to create a corporate account, click the "For employers" button in the top right corner. From here you can click "Get started" and fill out the form. One of our Sales Executives will be in contact with you shortly.
For more information about creating an employer account contact us.